Thursday, March 05, 2009

despair

It comes a time when all the light vanish from one's mind; darkness has settled over the thought and feeling, even for a while. Even the most deepest thresholds of life have been crossed to the realm of despair. Great fear has been settled in one's feelings.

I saw it a couple of times in some people's eyes or heard it in their voice or read it in their words. It's horrifying, it left disgust in my mind about their being. Sometimes I felt pity.
Sometimes I've took over my shoulders their life trying to bring stability back to its place. I've did it with pity and disgust. It hadn't last much, due too the feelings that pushed me to do it and more important due to the fact that someone else (in this cases was me) was living, was deciding instead of themselves.

Your life is your own belonging; nobody else wasn't, isn't and will never be the owner of it. Help might be needed throughout hard times, to be pushed forward, to be kept alive.

As long as you take your living in your own bared hands you will be the only one tasting the greatness and blessings of your results. Rest assure than they are much powerful than any hurt you'll ever suffer. Once you see the happiness you have brought upon yourself, any suffering will be forgotten. It might be very well the other way around; it just stands in your mindset.

Anyhow, the main idea that is crossing my mind is about the one that reached despair at a given time. It is helpful to shelter that human being, to offer your arms wide open, in order for him to find his peace. In the same time, keep your help far enough for the one to find by oneself the way through the dark times, to go back on his/her own to his/her own path. Keep an eye open to adjust the distance between both of you, considering the way of being of the other and what could harm you.

There are battles in life that nobody will win for us. The so called victory achieved by others in our place are just fake and temporary moments of joy. Choose wise what battles you are fighting by yourself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there...i was just wondering few days ago, what are you doing. I never saw you around...I've seen your March 2009 blog entry and I said to my self that will be nice of me to say hello.