Monday, November 06, 2006

colors

Only one color at a time?

I have tried some of them: dark black and the most pure white (I looked at them as colors); cold blue; I was even red, a very strong one. I thought about green: I think I need green; I feel like that, I want to explore the green.
Now I'm still green and I'm running after it, but I needed more. It's only one color, I'm going further; I need more; I am more. I'm a mixture, colors with solid borders, colors getting into each other to reveal new ones.
This is me stepping "somewhere over the rainbow".

Accept or chose?

You are provided with colors from outside; they are shown in front of yours eyes; they are delivered in your hands with no effort for you.
You may chose today to be purple. You are able tomorrow to decide on pink.
You chose to accept only the green of the trees. You accept to chose your daily color.

Colors are the tonality of a sound, and shapes are its length.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You just have to choose the colour.